If you are a qualified professional, then you could be eligible for a HairPlanet trade account, with a trade account you can enjoy 15% discount on HairPlanet products.
If you wish to apply for a trade account, simply create a general account by clicking here and when you have completed the general application please email us at email@example.com enclosing a copy of your Accredited Hair Extensions Qualification/s Approved by Habia, BABTEC, City and Guilds or other industry recognised training organisation.
If we are satisfied that your credentials are genuine, your account will be upgraded to a trade user and a confirmation email will be sent stating your account is ready to use. Once your account has trade status, you will see your discount amount applied at the checkout in the order summary.
Please note: Having a trade account does not entitle you to a credit account as we do not offer credit under any circumstances. We do not backdate trade discount onto general accounts and discounts can only be redeemed when you are logged into an active trade account.
VAT exempt customers are not entitled to a trade account facility.
Trade accounts form a Business to Business sales agreement and as such, no orders should be made by a trade account holder to a 3rd party address, such as a customers address.
Misuse of Trade accounts will result in the trade status being revoked without notice.
Examples of Trade Account misuse includes (but is not limited to):
- Account sharing with unqualified people
- Account sharing with people not related to your business
- Ordering products on behalf of someone else for discount purposes
- Ordering using 3rd party / client payment details (including your customers details)
- Ordering to 3rd party / client addresses (including your customers address)
- Use of the Trade Account that makes the purchase anything other than a Business to Business sale